To setup a new sub-reseller account, enter the requested information in the Sub-Reseller Application Form.
- The information you enter in the form (company/product name, and support email) are used throughout the system emails sent on account signup, activation, deletion, etc.
- The "A" record for the sub-resellers domain name should be setup to point to 126.96.36.199.
- We'll setup the sub-reseller within two business days at no charge.
- The sub-reseller portal will be configured will have and an Accounts Management interface, and will include all default system pages (quick login, account upgrade, signup, login area, etc) and content.
- The sub-reseller is responsible for customized content, setting up billing packages, and creating an account upgrade page for collecting automated payments (if needed).
- The sub-reseller portal will be billable at the rate of one Gold level account.
- Each month, you will be charged for the billable accounts and features enabled by each of your sub-resellers. The sub-reseller accounts count towards your minimal monthly payment.